The Basque Institute for Healthcare Innovation, O+Berri, is looking for an Innovation Manager. He/she would be responsible for the promotion and support of innovative projects on organisation and management within the public Basque healthcare system.
· Have at least 6 years experience in project management (experience in EU-funded projects will be particularly valued).
· A proven research record (publications, participation in research projects, capacity to attract research funding) on a relevant field. Research on healthcare systems/services, organisational science, and public health would be particularly valued. To hold a PhD would be desirable.
· Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods of research on health or social sciences. Experience with action-research methodologies would be particularly valued.
· Excellent relational skills and leadership capacity.
· Be fluent in English. Euskera and other languages will be valued.
· Knowledge of the Basque Healthcare System, its culture and management structure and processes
O+Berri offers a full time job and the opportunity to contribute to an ambitious project of transformation of the Basque healthcare system, within a multidisciplinary team, and in a learning environment.
Salary would adapt to credits and experience of the candidate.
As a means to pursue excellence in healthcare organisation, O+Berri aims at
fostering organisational innovation within the public Basque healthcare system.
O+Berri belongs to the Basque BIO Foundation, promoted by the Department of Health and Consumer Affairs of the Basque Government and Osakidetza.
More info at: firstname.lastname@example.org or here.